This year I’m starting a new tradition for my family, a Christmas Eve Box. Its purpose is to include activities we can do together as a family to enjoy during the day. One item I’m including in the box is this puzzle. My family loves puzzles, and I think it’s a fun indoor activity. My (soon to be 4-year-old) is enjoying them now and is getting pretty good at them! I’ve seen a handful of holiday themed puzzles, so I wanted to share them incase you are looking to do something similar too! Puzzles are such a special way to spend quality time together during the holidays with or without a Christmas Eve Box.
- Winter Penguin Mini Puzzle – 24 Pieces (Good Stocking Stuffer too!)
- Santa Puzzles – 3-Nine Piece Puzzles + Book
- Winter Wonderland Puzzle – 3-Nine Piece Puzzles + Book
- Holiday Village Puzzle – 20 Pieces
- Christmas Tree Puzzle – 24 Pieces
- Scratch and Sniff Gingerbread Friends Puzzle – 84 Pieces
- Holiday Dinosaurs Puzzle – 100 Pieces
- Polar Express Puzzle – 100 Pieces
- Holiday Winter Wonderland Puzzle – 300 Pieces
- Peanuts Puzzle – 100 Pieces
- Whimsical Nutcracker Puzzle – 500 Pieces
- Moonlight Skaters Puzzle – 500 Pieces
- Christmas Tree Farm – 1,000 Pieces
- Merry and Bright Advent Calendar Puzzles – 12-80 Piece Puzzles
This puzzle board is a good way to put your puzzles together if you don’t have an area where you can lay your puzzles pieces out. It easily stores under your couch too!