I can’t believe it’s the last week of March! Easter is right around the corner, and I’ve been looking for a cute outfit to wear. There’s so many good options, and I wanted to share my picks with you guys! I’ve been loving jumpsuits lately, and I’ve included one below. This time of year in New York it’s really hit or miss weather wise, and wearing a jumpsuit with a light jacket would be perfect if it was on the chillier side. I don’t wear dresses that often because we have cold weather 6-7 months out of the year. #NewYorkWinters However, last year I remember Easter was a little later, and I got to wear one of my favorite dresses. It was such a perfect spring day! This year Lance and I are going to brunch with a few friends. We’re undecided which restaurant, but I think we’ll either go to Big Slide Brewery or Deers Head Inn. What are everyone’s plans for Easter?
Clockwise from top left:
1. Striped Wide Leg Jumpsuit – I’m having a a thing for jumpsuits lately. They are so comfortable, yet so flattering. Also, jumpsuits could be worn to a lot of spring and summer gatherings, so you’ll get good use out of them!
2. Ruffle Dress in Liberty Sarah Floral – I love the cascade ruffle detail on this dress, and also how there’s a ruffle hem. For a more casual look, pair with a denim jacket with booties, or if you live someplace that’s warm enough lace up sandals or heels would look really cute!
3. Lace Off The Shoulder Midi Dress – This dress is so pretty!! I’m loving the pale yellow, but it also comes in white. I may have to buy the white version to wear at events closer to my wedding!
4. Gingham One Shoulder Ruffle Dress – Gingham print is so classy and it’s always in style. This shift dress is easy to wear, plus the ruffled layers and asymmetrical neckline add fun details. I love how this dress has sleeves!
5. Blouson Midi Dress – Feminine, flowy and perfect for Easter!
6. Ruffle Faux Wrap Dress – I love the added poppy color to the black and white stripes. Dresses like this make outfits so effortlessly stylish. I would wear this one all summer long!
SHOP THIS POST: